in , , ,

Ivanka Trump Targeted In Chilling Terror Plot!

>> Continued From the Previous Page <<

“After Qasem was killed, he [Al-Saadi] went around telling people ‘we need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump the way he burned down our house,’” former Iraqi embassy military attaché Entifadh Qanbar told the outlet.

The accusation paints a terrifying picture of a revenge-fueled operative allegedly obsessed with striking back at the family of the man who authorized one of the most consequential military operations against Iran’s terror network in recent history.

While federal prosecutors have not publicly named Ivanka Trump in court documents, the report claims investigators uncovered online threats allegedly connected to Al-Saadi that specifically referenced her and her family.

According to the report, authorities believe the suspect obtained blueprints connected to Ivanka Trump’s Florida residence and circulated threatening posts online that included a map showing the gated community where she and husband Jared Kushner reside.

One alleged message reportedly stated:

“I say to the Americans look at this picture and know that neither your palaces nor the Secret Service will protect you.”

The same message reportedly added:

“We are currently in the stage of surveillance and analysis. I told you, our revenge is a matter of time.”

Federal prosecutors have identified Al-Saadi as a high-ranking member of Kata’ib Hizballah, a powerful Iranian-backed militia closely aligned with Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.

Authorities say the terror suspect was allegedly linked to nearly 20 separate attacks and attempted attacks aimed at Americans and Jewish targets across Europe and North America.

Court filings referenced violent incidents that included the firebombing of a Bank of New York Mellon office in Amsterdam, gunfire directed at the U.S. consulate in Toronto, and attacks targeting synagogues and Jewish institutions in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Security analysts believe the case underscores the far-reaching influence of Iranian-backed terror networks that continue operating years after Soleimani’s death.

The report also noted that officials and terrorism experts believe Al-Saadi maintained close ties to Soleimani himself, the longtime leader of Iran’s feared Quds Force whose death triggered outrage throughout Iran’s proxy terror infrastructure.

Elizabeth Tsurkov, a senior fellow at the New Lines Institute who was previously kidnapped in Iraq by Kata’ib Hizballah, reportedly told the outlet the suspect had deep roots inside Iran-backed militia circles.

Turkish authorities arrested Al-Saadi on May 15 before handing him over to American officials.

He is now reportedly being held in solitary confinement at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn as prosecutors prepare their case.

The allegations arrive at a time of heightened concern over foreign terror threats targeting high-profile American political figures and Jewish institutions worldwide.

For many Americans, the report serves as another reminder that the consequences of President Trump’s strike against Soleimani are still reverberating through the Middle East’s terror networks years later.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Two Police Lawyers Gunned Down Outside Court

Nancy Pelosi’s Portfolio Raises Huge Questions