in

Trump’s Startling Prediction: Iranian Terror Attacks Unfold!

Following the Biden Administration’s announcement of a prisoner exchange that gives the Iranian government access to over $6 billion in dollars, the former president Donald Trump’s recent comment is now extremely pertinent. Trump’s remarks ring urgently as assaults on Israeli land continue to expand and intensify.

On the anniversary of the September 11 attacks, the Biden administration said that, in exchange for $6 billion in Iranian cash held in South Korea, five American citizens who had been detained by Iran for a long time had been freed. As a result of American sanctions against the Islamic Republic, the money had been blocked.

Have you seen this? Eight God-given Herbs, One Faithful Supplement, A Lifetime of Divine Health and Blessings.

Through Qatar’s intervention, five Iranians were released from American imprisonment.

In the midst of vicious assaults, former president Donald Trump’s criticism of a recent agreement has reappeared. Trump’s caution about it having the potential to incite violence in the area is shockingly accurate in view of the over 600 Israeli lives lost and the other 100 kept prisoner.

“Can you believe that Crooked Joe Biden is giving $6 Billion to the terrorist regime in Iran? That money be used for terrorism all over the Middle East, and, indeed, the World. This incompetent FOOL is absolutely destroying America,” After the agreement was made public, Trump said it in a TruthSocial post.

“He had the audacity to announce this terrible deal today, September 11th,” Trump continued. “To pay for hostages will lead to kidnapping, ransom, and blackmail against Americans across the globe. I freed many dozens of our people from various unfriendly countries and never paid a dime!”

While expressing support for Israel on Saturday, the former president once more linked the assaults to Iran.

“These Hamas attacks are a disgrace and Israel has every right to defend itself with overwhelming force,” Trump stated in a press statement.

“Sadly, American taxpayer dollars helped fund these attacks, which many reports are saying came from the Biden Administration,” the statement continued. “We brought so much peace to the Middle East through the Abraham Accords, only to see Biden whittle it away at a far more rapid pace than anyone thought possible.”

REVEALED: The 3 reasons you should NEVER use Vegetable Oils…

https://rumble.com/embed/v3l9igd/#?secret=xfZeuLIL8f

In the strikes, at than 600 Israelis perished, and more than 100 people—including children and the elderly—were held prisoner and transported to the Gaza Strip. Anthony Blinken, the secretary of state for the United States, said on Meet The Press that there’s a chance Americans might be among the victims or held hostage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Afghan Arsenal Shift: Biden’s Mistake Strikes Israel!

Trump Exposes ‘Secret Document’ Details in Audio Recording!