Biden Just Made a BIG Move On The 2nd Amendment – Here’s What Happened
President Joseph Biden signed an executive order on Tuesday to bring America “as close to universal background checks as possible without additional legislation.”
The so-called “assault weapons ban” is another demand made by the president. The stated objective of Biden’s executive order is “increasing the number of background checks conducted before firearm sales, moving the U.S. as close to universal background checks as possible without additional legislation.”
JUST IN: Trump 24K Golden Dollars – Available Now!
“The Executive Order will also keep more guns out of dangerous hands by increasing the effective use of ‘red flag’ laws, strengthen efforts to hold the gun industry accountable, and accelerate law enforcement efforts to identify and apprehend the shooters menacing our communities,” The presidential order includes. “President Biden is also encouraging the Federal Trade Commission to issue a public report analyzing how gun manufacturers market firearms to minors.”
The Executive Order gives the President’s Cabinet the following instructions:
- Increase the number of background checks by ensuring that all background checks required by law are conducted before firearm purchases, moving the U.S. as close to universal background checks as possible without additional legislation.
- Improve public awareness and increase appropriate use of extreme risk protection (“red flag”) orders and safe storage of firearms.
- Address the loss or theft of firearms during shipping.
- Provide the public and policymakers with more information regarding federally licensed firearms dealers who are violating the law.
- Use the Department of Defense’s acquisition of firearms to further firearm and public safety practices.
- Help catch shooters by accelerating federal law enforcement’s reporting of ballistics data.
- Accelerate and intensify implementation of the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act (BSCA).
- Improve federal support for gun violence survivors, victims and survivors’ families, first responders to gun violence, and communities affected by gun violence.
- Advance congressional efforts to prevent the proliferation of firearms undetectable by metal detectors.
According to the executive order information sheet, President Biden “has taken more executive action to reduce gun violence than any other president at this point in their presidency.”
The executive order’s critics are quite concerned about what they see to be a disrespect for constitutional values.
“1000000000% unconstitutional,” Disputed, Josh Barnett.
Have You Seen This? The TRB Black Card is Something That Every Single Patriot Is Passionately Waiting For!
“For those that were afraid and wondering what the Democrats would do you’re seeing a full on unconstitutional attempt to pass legislation without the consent of Congress or the people,” said Kelly Justice.
“Without legislation? The veil slips a little more,” remarked R.J. Kendall.
“My executive order directs my Attorney General to infringe on US Citizens rights as much as possible before someone is willing to take it to the Supreme Court,” William Ryan remarked and continued, “<- this is the mentality of an authoritarian.”