>> Continued From the Previous Page <<
Jason Woods, the lead sharpshooter of the Beaver County SWAT team, voiced his frustration during the interview. “We were supposed to get a face-to-face briefing with the Secret Service snipers whenever they arrived, and that never happened,” Woods said. “So I think that that was probably a pivotal point where I started thinking things were wrong because that never happened and we had no communication with the Secret Service.”
In a direct exchange, Katersky asked Woods, “You had no communication with the Secret Service at all on that Saturday?” Woods replied, “Not until after the shooting.” Katersky followed up, “And by then?” to which Woods somberly responded, “It was too late.”
The aftermath of this severe security lapse was tragic. Corey Comperatore, a rally attendee, lost his life, and two others were critically injured. The incident has raised significant concerns about the security measures in place for such high-profile events.
House Speaker Mike Johnson took to social media to express his outrage over the security failure. “Another alarming security failure. A local SWAT officer in PA told ABC his team had no contact with Secret Service at the rally until after the assassination attempt on President Trump. Our House Task Force will find the answers the American people deserve,” Johnson stated on X.
The fallout from the incident has been swift. Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle resigned a week after the assassination attempt, following her contentious testimony before Congress. Lawmakers and citizens alike were outraged by her evasive responses during the hearings. Cheatle accepted full responsibility for the assassination attempt and the death of Comperatore, acknowledging her primary duty to protect the President had been compromised.
Carry 46 rounds concealed? (comfortably)
Former President Trump shared his thoughts on Truth Social shortly after Cheatle’s resignation. “The Biden/Harris Administration did not properly protect me, and I was forced to take a bullet for Democracy,” Trump stated. He added, “IT WAS MY GREAT HONOR TO DO SO!”
The investigation into the security breach continues, with many questioning how such a critical failure in communication and planning could have occurred. As more details emerge, the American public awaits answers and assurances that such an incident will not happen again.




